• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Muscle Hamster

fitty76

Probly going to regret this but how does a guy get the nickname " sugar tits"? 

He used to eat that Fun-Dip pure sugar crap like every day. There was a house party one weekend and it was looking like he was finally gonna get laid and he spilled his fruity ass drink (that I heard he poured that Fun-Dip stuff into to make it taste better) all over the girls chest he was talking to. His pure sugar drink was all over her chest, and from then on I guess he became sugar tits. 

He used to eat that Fun-Dip pure sugar crap like every day. There was a house party one weekend and it was looking like he was finally gonna get laid and he spilled his fruity ass drink (that I heard he poured that Fun-Dip stuff into to make it taste better) all over the girls chest he was talking to. His pure sugar drink was all over her chest, and from then on I guess he became sugar tits. 

i thought high school house parties were a myth

He has a right to not like being called that.  He doesn't deserve to be "trolled" just because he prefers not to be called Muscle Hamster.

Right or wrong, Opposing fanbases will troll famous players in attempts to get in their head, it's the same way I expect the good ole "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" crap.  For Better or worse, it's part of the life of being a public figure.  Corey Brown has hit it early enough in his career that he might actually be able to change it before it's stuck.

Edit: HAHAHAAHA Auto-Correct for Cam Newton with an S might be the greatest thing I've ever seen.  Bravo mods.

Right or wrong, Opposing fanbases will troll famous players in attempts to get in their head, it's the same way I expect the good ole "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" crap.  For Better or worse, it's part of the life of being a public figure.  Corey Brown has hit it early enough in his career that he might actually be able to change it before it's stuck.

Edit: HAHAHAAHA Auto-Correct for Cam Newton with an S might be the greatest thing I've ever seen.  Bravo mods.

Yeah I know it's probably an error for him to address it because it will give opposing fans more ammo.  I get it.  It's just perfectly fine for him to feel that way.  Not gonna stop anything I know.

Awesome story....and a lot better than my mind was iimagining......thank god...lol

Archived