• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Philadelphia is now ON NOTICE!!!

Zod

I've been to Philly once. Never again, even for the freakin' best cheesesteak ever.

Rude fans? How about rude everyone? Dirty-ass city. Everywhere looked like a slum. I felt dirty while taking a shower.

Italian stallion/McNabb/Philliy Phanatic my ass. Philly is so bad that bringing a convicted felon to the team actually increased their class factor.

iggles 0

Panthers infinity plus one

I've been to Philly once. Never again, even for the freakin' best cheesesteak ever.

Rude fans? How about rude everyone? Dirty-ass city. Everywhere looked like a slum. I felt dirty while taking a shower.

Italian stallion/McNabb/Philliy Phanatic my ass. Philly is so bad that bringing a convicted felon to the team actually increased their class factor.

iggles 0

Panthers infinity plus one

Just because everyone didn't speak slow enough for you?

Just because everyone didn't speak slow enough for you?

Pfft. I was in Phily earlier this year. Outside of Chickie's and Pete's and the Liberty Bell, that place is a sh*thole. Exactly the reason all you yank's move south from your crappy northern towns. We might speak slow down here, but at least we know the mullet and cut off jean shorts are out of style.

Pfft. I was in Phily earlier this year. Outside of Chickie's and Pete's and the Liberty Bell, that place is a sh*thole. Exactly the reason all you yank's move south from your crappy northern towns. We might speak slow down here, but at least we know the mullet and cut off jean shorts are out of style.

That's all the upstate of SC and mountains of NC are..mullets and jean shorts.

Archived