• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wide Receiver Battle & Running Back Battle - Who do you "HOPE" makes the team?

EgoDogg

Wide Receiver Battle & Running Back Battle - Who do you "HOPE" makes the team?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. What Running Backs / Fullbacks would you like to see on the final 53 man roster? (Choose 4)

2. 2. What Wide Receivers would you like to see on the final 53 man roster (choose 6)

Can we go with 6 running backs and 4 wide receivers?

In all seriousness, I think we keep more than 4 rb's if we include fb in that. anyways, my 4 and 6 are.

J-stew, CAP, Todman/Wegher (want to see them run with the 1's next week), Ward

Funchess, Ginn, Boykin, Bersin, Brown/Brown

Tolbert is a leader. I just have a hard time seeing the Panthers cutting him. That adds value. 

Whether you're a leader or not. If someone is performing better than you, than you deserve to get the boot. I don't know why people keep mentioning leadership as if that adds to the win column. 

I don't know why people keep mentioning leadership as if that adds to the win column. 

It does. Remember the Eagles Dream Team? They sure could've used a few guys with a the moral fiber that Tolbert has. Not saying we should definitely keep Tolbert but his leadership and locker room personality is absolutely a factor in whether we keep him or not.

Whether you're a leader or not. If someone is performing better than you, than you deserve to get the boot. I don't know why people keep mentioning leadership as if that adds to the win column. 

Locker room presence does add wins to the column. Granted, a lot of people point towards Olsen, Kalil, and Davis (Who are also top notch players on the field) as our vet guys. I mean, we will see. We aren't in the locker room. We are just amateurs watching some game film. I would agree though, just watching him get absolutely stuffed and not move the pile whatsoever on multiple occasions yesterday was demoralizing. 

I think Ted Ginn should be our clear number 2 after training camp and last night with Corey/Cotch/ and perhaps Boykin being our slot guys. This is all assuming Funch steps up and assuming yesterdays game was a fluke by Brown.... poo that was atrocious. 

I don't think RB will be a battle for 4 spots if you include Tolbert and Ward. If you count them in the RB group, vs. FB, then I think they keep 5.

Also think they keep at least 5 WR's. I'd say 6 for sure except that we throw a lot to the TE and have several pass catchers in that group.

It does. Remember the Eagles Dream Team? They sure could've used a few guys with a the moral fiber that Tolbert has. Not saying we should definitely keep Tolbert but his leadership and locker room personality is absolutely a factor in whether we keep him or not.

But it's not like the team is totally devoid of leaders. At a certain point, you need production more than intangible leadership.

But it's not like the team is totally devoid of leaders. At a certain point, you need production more than intangible leadership.

Cam, CJ, Olsen, Luke, TD and Kalil is enough vet leadership for both sides of the ball IMO.

Not everyone can or should be viewed as a leader.  If everyone is a leader then nobody is a leader.

Archived