• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wegher Love Goes Here

Jeremy Igo

I'm sure they know his past. It's his future that makes you drool.

“I was a kid and I did kid things,” Wegher said. “I partied. I didn’t go to class. I did stupid things a kid would do. But, I’ve matured and become a better person, and I’m here because of that.”

Wegher's "domestic violence" charge stems from a fight with his brother.

If fighting with your brother counts as "domestic violence", I'm probably going to prison (and I won't be the only one).

Wegher's "domestic violence" charge stems from a fight with his brother.

If fighting with your brother counts as "domestic violence", I'm probably going to prison (and I won't be the only one).

That's why I don't think it'll be an issue. If it had been his sister I'd worry- in fact I doubt he'd have gotten an invitation to try out.

Holy cow Wegher is a mad man. At 4:52 he just dove to the pylon from the 6 yard line!!!

Yeah. He just dove to the pylon from 5 yard line against Buffalo. There is not another RB on this team that has the level of athleticism Wegher has shown. Cam Newton may be the closest to Wegher when you compare their athletic ability.

Wegher is quicker, faster, stronger, more athletic, smarter, and has better hands than any RB on the Panthers roster. Stewart gets the nod over Wegher due to experience, but no RB can give you the same package as Wegher. You could put Wegher at WR and he would be among the top at that position.

The way Wegher plays reminds me of Ladanian Tomlinson.

After the Patriots get a look at Wegher this coming week, I guarantee you he will not last when he hits the waiver wire.

I think Rivera wanted to stash him on the practice squad, but seeing that he makes plays whenever he touches the ball that plan has backfired. You could cut Todman, Fozzy, CAP, and Ward and they will all pass through waivers. If the Panthers cut Stewart, Wegher, or Tolbert, teams will be ready to grab any of them before they hit the waiver wire.

Archived