• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fearless Panthers - Dolphins Predictions....

Jeremy Igo

Hmmm.  Haven't thought about this too closely, and emotions about KB's injury still make it hard to think clearly.  Also I'm still not quite sure who among our starters will be sitting out.  (Star out; CJ out; Funchess out.... others?  I'm assuming KK will play and that Shaq will play.)

My first thought was Dolphins 15 - Panthers 10

But, I think the team is going to go out there with lots to prove in the wake of KB's injury, and so I think there's a chance our offense could surprise, in which case: Panthers 22 - Dolphins 15.

I predict big days for Ginn, Olsen & Todman on Offense. [Maybe J Stew too... but we've seen / heard so little of him in Camp, I sense the coaches are wanting to limit him to keep him fresh for the season]

Big plays from Coleman, Norman & Tillman on Defense.

And 1 exciting long ST return for the Panthers from either Ginn or Byrd.

ABOVE ALL I'M WANTING:  NO INJURIES

Upon reflection my prediction wasn't really fearless more like safe and expected.  Let me rephrase my prediction.

First team offense comes out and our WRs are HORRIBLE.  Ron shows some rare emotion and is seen screaming at them, "If none if you guys can play I'll go out in the stands and find someone that can ball".  At that moment the camera catches someone in the stands appearing to climb over the railing onto the field.  The young man gives the remaining half of his cold Budweiser to someone and tells coach to give him a shot.  That's right the 2015 Dwayne Jarrett comeback tour begins!  He goes out there wobbles and sways through all defenders catching TD after TD.  CRA then immediately comes to the huddle a bumps all his old posts from years ago about giving Dwayne a chance.  Every bumped post simply is replied with, I told you!!!!  Needless to say it is a good night.

Kelvin marches out onto the field perfectly fine after everyone else comes out. We soon discover he faked his acl tear just so he could land himself in his fantasy draft in the 16th round.

Sorry.  Is it wrong to admit I laughed at this?  Oh how i wish it were true!

Shaq has up and down night. Makes a great break on the ball to break up a pass but blows a coverage later.

CAP breaks a couple nice runs. Todman looks sharp but doesn't have the same production.

Lucas and Corey Brown are the most productive catching the ball both scoring on short TD passes from Anderson.

Horton gets a sack and a couple pressures but he's the only DE.

Suh gets no sacks or pressures, stomps on Wake's balls by accident in a fit of frustration. Wake hops up seemingly unscathed and goes on to have a solid night rekindling our worries about our OT's.

A little envy maybe

?

Man, a highlight film from two years ago.  Boy oh boy, that really gets me going.  I graduated from OU in December 2014, and I will be enrolled at NC State in 2016.  Please stop bragging about some ass hole that beasted against one of the worst defenses in College Football.  

Man, a highlight film from two years ago.  Boy oh boy, that really gets me going.  I graduated from OU in December 2014, and I will be enrolled at NC State in 2016.  Please stop bragging about some ass hole that beasted against one of the worst defenses in College Football.  

I don't think it's fair to call Mr. Byrd an "ass hole". I doubt that you know him. Congratulations on graduating from OU, I hope your degree serves you well.

Archived