• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today was not pretty

Jeremy Igo

Our boys need a kick in the ass.

Wake up! Our season has yet to even start.

I'm sure they are doing the best that they can.  Say what you will about Ron Rivera, but a team that gives half an effort or reels it in is not a hallmark of a Rivera-coached team.

So given it is preseason and we are going to be vanilla anyway and this is a joint practice where we are likely to be even more vanilla, exactly what would you expect?  This reminds me of the thread about how Oher will suck or other negative posts.  There is really no downside to posting negative posts all the time.  If you end up being right you can claim to have inside knowledge or be the first to see it.  If you are wrong you can just say they improved or start being more positive without acknowledging you were wrong to begin with.  It take little insight and no balls to say negative things.  On the other hand to be positive in the face of all this negativity or to look at the positives and be called naive or pollyanish is much tougher. 

and to think people were bashing me this whole week including yesterday how our offense still scares me...

Yeah because you will be negative the rest of the preseason and likely the season and if proven wrong will post one post saying you were wrong.  Meanwhile we have to suffer through hundreds complaining and whining about how bad the offense is at every turn.  It hardly is balanced and that is what happens here all the time.

Archived