• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Dolphins Practice 1

Jeremy Igo

Guys I just put CCS fan card in my wallet

Hashtag fake fans?

Dude, you know 97.5% of Miami Dolphins fans are past retirement age, so you should have known that they have nothing better to do than complain about their great grandchildren, play bingo, and go to preseason practices. 72.8% of Panther fans are either at work or in school during the week.

Growl - dude...you're such a drama queen, it sad. First the whining about Panther fan attendance at 8 am, by 815 it was very crowded and Panthers were very well represented, not just 35%.

Second was the cheap shot accusation of Delmas which was not and never looked like a cheapshot. It's football, there's going to be contact. It was a good, solid hit.

KB injury, another hyperbolic reach that's just ridiculous. Dude wasn't being abused by KB, he didn't do anything to KB, they simply got tangled up. It could have just as easily have been one of our guys.

Give it a rest dude, it's sad. Stir some other pot.

Growl - dude...you're such a drama queen, it sad. First the whining about Panther fan attendance at 8 am, by 815 it was very crowded and Panthers were very well represented, not just 35%.

Second was the cheap shot accusation of Delmas which was not and never looked like a cheapshot. It's football, there's going to be contact. It was a good, solid hit.

KB injury, another hyperbolic reach that's just ridiculous. Dude wasn't being abused by KB, he didn't do anything to KB, they simply got tangled up. It could have just as easily have been one of our guys.

Give it a rest dude, it's sad. Stir some other pot.

lol 'good, solid hit'

do you think they should play with leather helmets too

"Wasn't being abused by KB"

Benjamin had been a matchup nightmare against him all day. Maybe you should've stayed in the offenses side of the field. Dolphins began cussing him out-their player-as he approached the sideline. 

"It's sad"

its weird that my posting has such a resonating affect on your emotional state. seek counseling, maybes? Just offering help. 

anyone else see this cheap shot or am i too protective? From THE Mr Cheap shot :

tempDay14_1154--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?w

zomg bro that just good clean football that's how my pappy taught me that's how it suppose to be done 

Fancy youngins are ruining the sport with their pansy hittin and constant ball tossin

Archived