• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you feel about DT now?

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

I think in the pass rushing department we have the potential to be top 10, maybe top 5. The running game is uncertain.

I do feel a hell of a lot better with the moves we have made though. Louis Leonard showed a high motor and great push at the point of attack. Haven't seen Sonny Harris yet.

i think the DT are soft as baby sh*t..this is no way that a player some other team cut its going to be good enough to make the interior line even decent....and we are lucky cause philly is not going to test us

yeah, they are probably licking there chops waiting to test that pass defense they saw all last season.

I am actually really excited about some of our younger DTs. Lenord, Irvin and Harris are all three the size, talent and potiental skill set that I think we need at DT.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Lewis at all and while I like Kemo his lack of push into the pocket does hurt. Especially considering his contract.

Now these young guys are very inexperienced and I don't expect all-pro performances this season. But looking forward these DTs could become permanent starters next season if they can prove something this season.

I am actually really excited about some of our younger DTs. Lenord, Irvin and Harris are all three the size, talent and potiental skill set that I think we need at DT.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Lewis at all and while I like Kemo his lack of push into the pocket does hurt. Especially considering his contract.

Now these young guys are very inexperienced and I don't expect all-pro performances this season. But looking forward these DTs could become permanent starters next season if they can prove something this season.

You don't like Lewis? He's def one dimensional but is more effective when used to generate a pass rush. What's your beef with Lewis?

Irivin is on IR..

Archived