• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not a good practice today

Jeremy Igo

Thought I read somewhere in the offseason that we play one of the simplest offenses in the NFL.  Can't remember where I saw that, but it jumped out at me a bit.

If I recall this was meant in terms of vernacular, as in the simplified calling of the plays. Not the actual offensive plays themselves. Before this the play clock would run out by the time Cam got done calling the play.

Thought I read somewhere in the offseason that we play one of the simplest offenses in the NFL.  Can't remember where I saw that, but it jumped out at me a bit.

We're supposedly still running Chud's playbook... or that's what they told us when Shula was first hired.  Chud's playbook was notoriously complicated.

How did a post about about the passing game being bad today veer into posts about implementing a zone blocking scheme for the run game? 

If you watch the video on blackandbluereview you can actually see Shula making Newton throw it poorly today. Hes diabolical.

Anyone see the video from today's practice by black and blue review? Man the oline was kicking ass. Can't wait to hear how they so against Miami. Same goes for the defensive ends

in fairness...

our DL basically has one starter on the field and it was his first day back from injury.

if the OL wasn't kicking ass given the conditions we would be in trouble. 

Anyone see the video from today's practice by black and blue review? Man the oline was kicking ass. Can't wait to hear how they so against Miami. Same goes for the defensive ends

I saw it! It was a pleasure to watch. Daryl Williams absolutely manhandled Horton. And of course Nate Chandler would be the one in the video getting beat per usual. I am legitimately tired of this guy.

But, like CRA said, it's hard to get a real good feel with Johnson and Star still out. Nonetheless, we are way ahead than we were last year at this time with the O-line.

Archived