• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not a good practice today

Jeremy Igo

There is a lot of optimism floating around this offseason, and honestly, I am buying into it as well, a little.

But this fuging offense is tempering the hell out of that.  

From week 7 to 17, we scored more than 21 points twice....against rivals with awful defenses......

Hey at least the O line stepped up today. Starting to believe that Oher actually will be a solid upgrade from Bell. Nate Chandler should really be cut honestly. He's been getting poo on for to many years, its time to move on.

No pads today. Impossible to tell how OLine did. QBs and Receivers had all day to connect and couldn't 

I am tired of our offense always being 3 steps behind our defense.

How long have you been a panther fan?  Its been like that for years and years .. Our best season/years came with Delhomme (which I hate to admit) just lobbing bombs with Moose and Steve Smith.  I use to cringe when our defense had to close out games year 1-2 with Ron .. now I feel that way with our offense.

Hopefully this is just a bit of a lull between the excitement of Buffalo & the joint-Miami practice.  I would imagine it's hard to keep up the intensity for all of training camp.  Miami's arrival will hopefully spark the intensity and competition in a good way.

Archived