• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If this photo does not get you excited, turn in your fan card...

Jeremy Igo

Uh, I hope he's just being coy.  I sure hope they've already long had an idea of where he fits and how they're going to use him... for instance, when they drafted him.

I thinkhe was drafted him with BPA/ Thomas Davis insurance/eventual replacement in mind. Now that we have a roster that has some semblance of completeness to it, we will be able to groom rookies more gradually. Having said that, as a first round pick, I expect he will be used a lot and effectively. 

Everyone except @MV%doe is excited. 

are you sure that's shaq?? Only pics I've seen of him are with his bike. Currently the leader in the tour de camp mileage. Funny thing about hamstring, doctors can t tell if they're truly "pulled/sprained". So its the go to "injury" for players whom want to avoid work. Shaq never had isuues with hamstring in HS or college, but had one problem in OTAs.......... then another in camp. Hope its just a fluke deal or adjusting to climate. a young fit player must avoid missed snaps due to hamstring issues.

My excited is that luke and TD are healthy, still waiting to see what type of player shaq is or becomes.

Archived