• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pick 1 of these 3 RBs.

Jeremy Igo

i like shifty asses too.... 

wait... what are we talking about?

LOL it took me a minute to get what he meant to say. I was like "ass the other two?" Is Nippleshorts really going to put his ass on them? Not something I want to see.

just AS quick and shifty AS the other two

Looking at Wegher last night, he could be the total package. He had a big hit on special teams coverage, showed nice wheels on the TD. Looked good in pass Pro. He has the frame to hold up. Todman is faster, but it's a one dimensional threat. Fozzy is quick, not overly physical, not a great protector. It's tough.

We have to find a way to keep Wegher IMO.  With this possibly being Stewart's last year because of the contract, keeping Wegher around to form a new double-trouble of sorts with CAP would be awesome.  If we can stash him on the practice squad, go for it. And should a RB go down, bring him on up. 

Todman may be the right answer for now, though, because of the ST ability.  But there's something about Wegher that makes me really want to keep him around. Fozzy, meh.  I like him, but he's always going to be a #3 RB to me. 

Fozzy

Todman

Wegher

3 Backs are locks. Those three are Stewart, CAP, and Tolbert. 

In all likelihood, this leaves room for only one more running back. Having more than 4 backs on the roster means you are crippling another position in need. 

Who do you keep? 

l think I'd choose Todman at this stage. He gives us a good special teams player, he's a decent receiving back, and he's a capable back when given carries. I suppose the same can be said about Fozzy to an extent, and it could be a coin flip to pick between them, though I'd lean towards Todman. 

1 preseason game makes it difficult to say especially because the starting oline didn't give much room for running. But after one game Wegher is in the lead based on explosiveness and the fact that he did also provide special teams help. Todman would be next in line because he is a true change in pace back. Unfortunately nowadays being a kick returner isn't that special because it seems like every other kick goes out the back of the end zone. Also we can't count out Fozzy just yet. It was 1 game. 

Archived