• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pick 1 of these 3 RBs.

Jeremy Igo

From what I saw last night: Todman. He seems better than Fozzy dealing with trash and returning kicks to boot. 

Try to stash Wegher on the PS. 

At this point I'd have to agree. Todman's plus is as a return guy, but you hate to lose a guy with Wegher's potential. 

Wehger showed well last night and had surprising speed on the long TD run, for me it's between he and CAP.

I don't know why everyone is so surprised.  Some scouting reports mentioned that 4.3 speed.  Young and fast,  that's  what I'm talking about. 

That being said,  if it were based on last night,  then Todman is my guy.  But,  I do believe that Wegher will overtake him,  especially if he can show proficiency in the short to mid passing game at this level. 

Todman is expendable with Dameire Byrd at the potential #7 receiver. Wegher would add alot to this offense. my vote is for Wegher. and thats not to say that Todman isnt talented, but we only need one backup return man, and Wegher looks big enough that he could be a gunner on ST. Todman doesnt.  

Just a quick and shifty ass the other two

i like shifty asses too.... 

wait... what are we talking about?

Wegher ..  I've been on his band wagon ( along with Lee )  since he signed as a free agent. 

I've asked on here how he's doing ,, and replies from this who have been to training camp is , not many reps, 

So he's going to have to make the team on the field in preseason..   so before we say  "  just a flash in the pan "  ,, this  IS is only chance,,  and we have to see how he's handled it..  No too bad.

Fozzy was going against first teamers and play call was ,,,, well,   " It is what it is" 

I have a friend in Iowa,,  and he'd told me   Wegher was the real deal,, and that he now has a family and his life together.  

Most of that can be said about Lee as well..   if he can get on the field,, he's show his abilities in real action.. blocking especially,, and he may be the best blocking back on the team.. Tolbert can be in trouble in that regard

Well last year we kept 3 HBs + a HB/FB hybrid in Tolbert. So Stewart, Fozzy, CAP, and Tolbert. Then, given the increased focus on special teams, I think they hold onto Todman as a returner and 5th RB (there could potentially be 6 if they keep Ward over Brockel).

If I HAVE to take just one though, I'm taking Fozzy's real game production over a season vs. the one preseason game we've seen the other two in. 

I don't know why everyone is so surprised.  Some scouting reports mentioned that 4.3 speed.  Young and fast,  that's  what I'm talking about. 

That being said,  if it were based on last night,  then Todman is my guy.  But,  I do believe that Wegher will overtake him,  especially if he can show proficiency in the short to mid passing game at this level. 

i was surprised due to ignorance, I knew next to nothing about him and looking at his build I expected 4.5ish, he looked like American Pharaoh on the check down.

That size and build with that speed?

Damn.

Archived