• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fozzy

Jeremy Igo

As I've said elsewhere, it appears to me that Fozzy is the faster/quicker player of the two, but CAP is shifty and elusive.  The biggest difference between the two is CAP's ability after contact, which may win out...   Not saying he is slow by any means, but I think his strength is what separates them.

What I'm more interested in seeing after this game is how many RBs we keep total and of Fozzy loses his spot, will Todman AND Wegher sneak on the final 53 behind CAP?

This game added validity to your analysis. You've seen more of training camp than any of us as well so I'm sure you've got some decent insight. All that being said it was 1 preseason game and the bills first string d-line is much more talented than our o-line. 

If this trend continues, then you will have nailed it!

Todman, CAP, and Wegher all looked better tonight. But it's one game. I like Fozzy but let's be honest it's not like he's expendable. Still believe he deserves a chance bit he looked like the 5th best back on the roster tonight 

Archived