• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bills GameDay Thread

Jeremy Igo

you're going to like him.  he won't be a flash in the pan, necessarily but his body of work en masse should be enough to make you happy.  remember, he was a project when drafted by most accounts

i saw him plenty because i like the ohio state university - meaning i saw michigan too much.

I saw him a lot in college too, and I'm not purposely being negative, but that was exactly why I didn't want him.  I am not impressed by massive guys playing reciever unless their skills translate to the position naturally.  So to me, he was always an impressive specimen for his size and fluidity, but not due to being a natural reciever.  That was why I didn't want him over other guys that were available when we took him. 

Now he's made a couple nice catches after that first drop, and then turned around and dropped a TD pass that he had great position on.  It's inconsistency and he just never struck me as a natural reciever... 

yeah, because everyone else always snaps it with 10-15 seconds left on the clock.

Do they?

I just notice that "everyone else" doesn't always snap it with ONE second left... you know, telling the defense when they're going to snap the ball.

Keeping the opposing defense guessing isn't in Shula's game plan though... EVER.

Archived