• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Bills GameDay Thread

Jeremy Igo

I really didn't want Funchess...  But I really hope he proves me wrong. 

you're going to like him.  he won't be a flash in the pan, necessarily but his body of work en masse should be enough to make you happy.  remember, he was a project when drafted by most accounts

i saw him plenty because i like the ohio state university - meaning i saw michigan too much.

Weird that the OL actually looked good while the DL looked bad.

Yes we're missing some starters but Ealy/Frank should be better than what they showed....they showed that Hardy's shoes are indeed going to be hard to fill.

How has Daryl Williams looked i haven't focused on him 

I know people are bummed with a lot in the game, but first half with no injuries, I'll take that all day every day.  Defense and run game are known commodities, they will improve, pass protection for first team was adequate.  I've got work at 4 in the AM, seen all I really need to tonight, I anticipate reading up on how ward and Byrd play in the second half.

How has Daryl Williams looked i haven't focused on him 

Just a few plays, but if he gets his hands on you, then you are beaten.  Also, mostly pass protection while he was in, which is supposedly his weak point, but he did well.  Want to see him run blocking

Archived