• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone happy about Mark Jones coming back?

Snake

not really. i disagree with gantt that the wedge rule won't hurt his ability to get good gains for us.

he doesn't fumble. that is the only thing that we can say (even though he did in preseason).

I think the wedge rule will hurt all KR. This also could be a sign that Stewart is not gonna be ready for the season cause I thought Goodson did very well on KR. Alot of questions surrounding Stewart and most of the time Jon Fox just goes with the media and dose not let anyone know his situation. That has not been the case this time.

No. Waste of a space. I don't see why they weren't able to develop a guy during the preseason. Captain did a good job when he was able to catch the ball. I just think we could add another DT instead... Don't like it.

I agree. It is just a sign of Carolina not being able to take a step forward. There is a reason why Jones can't land a gig anywhere other than Carolina....most teams want a playmaker at the position. Sure, he had some moderate success last year but odds are against that type/cailber returner having a lot of success when all he can do is run straight with little playmaking ability and not being able to hit the home run.

Archived