• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Really gotta wonder about where this franchise is going.

Highlandfire

I thought last season was the all in season cap wise.

Looks like this year, they are hoping to have enough band aids to make it back to the playoffs.

Pep will NOT return. The train has left. Look for back to back seasons of semi cap purge and hope to rebuild thru the draft.

NE has started the tide with stockpiling picks. They see what's up.

I don't understand this. We are a young team, why would we have a rebuilding year very soon?

well, unlike some I think another losing season and Fox being unable to be consitant will lead to a change in direction (coach)......and that will result in rebuilding. If Fox wins I think the only real change will be on the DL.

I thought I asked a pretty good question that wasn't chicken little at all. What direction is this team going and what is going to happen with it in the near future?
it's going to win games. more than some people think and less than others think.

young team with a ton of talent that wins a lot of games (although not consistently).

only a matter of time before it corrects it's inability to win back to back seasons and gets a ring.

well, unlike some I think another losing season and Fox being unable to be consitant will lead to a change in direction (coach)......and that will result in rebuilding. If Fox wins I think the only real change will be on the DL.

I don't see that as rebuilding if it happens. The new HC would just tweak things his way, not a total rebuild.

This team has a good nucleus.

Archived