• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regarding talk of Josh and Cam not getting along

Jeremy Igo

Heard some speculation earlier that these two don't care for one another. I never got that impression. 

Good read from Voth of BBR on the subject 

http://blackandbluereview.com/for-the-record-normans-earlier-camp-comments-on-newton/

“Sometimes it happens in this league. Quarterbacks make perfect plays, they bounce back and forget about what they did that first time, and make a play. He’s a Pro Bowler, he’s our quarterback and captain, and I didn’t expect anything less.

“I know I’m gonna get ragged by Cam. He told me about it, but it’s cool, it happens, and we live with it. We got back and I was like, ‘Great play.'”

The wussifcation of the world continues. Can't even get into little scuffles in an NFL training camp practice without people overracting.

Yeah NFL network last night made me sick. Kept talking about how "you don't want your quarterback putting himself out there in this type of way". It pissed me off big time

Guy from work told me this morning "Told ya that boy was classless little bitch, didn't I?".  My response: "took him 4 years to prove you right, huh?"

Spoken like a true person that will never be within 5 feet of a 6'5 250 pound athletic freak

Yeah NFL network last night made me sick. Kept talking about how "you don't want your quarterback putting himself out there in this type of way". It pissed me off big time

I agree that we don't want our qb putting himself out there like he did. 

In the end it wasn't a big deal, but it could be the next time.

Archived