• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The INT's that led to the fight....

Jeremy Igo

Couple of things

Why does a QB in practice, I'm talking about practice, red shirt, nobody can touch me, practice, feel that rushed?  And if he does, why does he not throw it away?  This should be the calmest he is since again, there is no score, nobody is gonna touch him and he can hold it as long as he wants.  He had a bad day for goodness sakes.  Oline and Shula, Oline and Shula. There will be plenty of time for that when the real bullets start flying, but it does not cut it for the most part in practice.

Does a QB with a red shirt (no contact) normally get into the chase and such when a practice INT is made?  Or should he just be standing there kicking himself or a receiver for running the wrong route, etc.?

Couple of things

Why does a QB in practice, I'm talking about practice, red shirt, nobody can touch me, practice, feel that rushed?  And if he does, why does he not throw it away?  This should be the calmest he is since again, there is no score, nobody is gonna touch him and he can hold it as long as he wants.  He had a bad day for goodness sakes.  Oline and Shula, Oline and Shula. There will be plenty of time for that when the real bullets start flying, but it does not cut it for the most part in practice.

Does a QB with a red shirt (no contact) normally get into the chase and such when a practice INT is made?  Or should he just be standing there kicking himself or a receiver for running the wrong route, etc.?

At least somebody has their brain on today.

I'm furious that the national and local media is trying to spin this is a huge issue. Norman shouldn't of stiff-armed Newton, Newton shouldn't have shoved back, Norman shouldn't have taken his helmet off... But hey, both guys stood up for themselves and I'd be willing to bet my last dollar that Cam and Josh are fine with each other. Scuffles happen all the time. 

Lighten up Francis

The Newton force field is in full effect. He cant simply have a bad day without it being everyone elses fault.

It's sad that even after extending our QB, we still get people in here spewing this tired poo. Some things will never change.

Archived