• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke and TD mixing it up in the scuffle also.

Jeremy Igo

I dont really care either way but if you have a red jersey for protection and cannot be touched then you shouldnt be attemting to tackle.

So now Cam was trying to tackle Norman? lol

Next thing we'll here from you guys is that mean ol' Cam shouldn't have stolen Josh's Cool Ranch Doritos at lunch yesterday.

I think at this point it's been established that both players share responsibility for how things unfolded. Not that big of a deal.

Anyone trying to turn this into some sort of drivel about leadership or character though is, let's just be honest here, a doofus.

So now Cam was trying to tackle Norman? lol

Next thing we'll here from you guys is that mean ol' Cam shouldn't have stolen Josh's Cool Ranch Doritos at lunch yesterday.

Dude.....dont be an idiot. Just dont.  

I'm confused...have you heard otherwise that Cam didn't try to tackle Norman?

Have you heard that he did?  You actually believed Newton chased Norman down and tried to tackle him to the ground?

Wow... like I said, there's no limits on some of the poo concerning Newton some of y'all can come up with.

Have you heard that he did?  You actually believed Newton chased Norman down and tried to tackle him to the ground?

Wow... like I said, there's no limits on some of the poo concerning Newton some of y'all can come up with.

Yes, that's the only story I've heard so I feel like that's the logical way to think. I'm trying to figure out another situation in which Norman and Cam would get in a scuffle.

Archived