• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Hand Account of the Norman - Newton fight

Jeremy Igo

Yea scuffles happen but you guys act like franchise qbs get physical all the time with teammates, it's actually quite rare. I would like to see a lot more maturity from Cam. This makes him look bad and feeds perspectives on his image. You guys can say whatever but if this was Brees or Ryan, you guys would have a poo fest.

Why does Cam have to fit in your mindset what a QB is suppose to be or act like??

Brees is a stat padding clown who didn't care about holding out and putting his team into Cap hell...

And I'm still waiting for Ryan to do one leader like thing ... He gets so much credit for his leader and has the same amount of playoff wins as Cam and The Golden Calf of Bristol...

As far as I've seen, it's a bigger deal on this web site than anywhere else. I think a lot of the Cam hate is unintentionally manufactured here.

Does criticism = hate in your book? I'm a Cam fan but I think it's clear he'd have been better off not getting into it with Norman, who has a short fuse.

Yea scuffles happen but you guys act like franchise qbs get physical all the time with teammates, it's actually quite rare. I would like to see a lot more maturity from Cam. This makes him look bad and feeds perspectives on his image. You guys can say whatever but if this was Brees or Ryan, you guys would have a poo fest.

This would never happen with brees or ryan because they are soft. and when i say "soft" i'm being nice. CAM is a football player who happens to play qb. should it happen, no. is it something we want, no. poo happens lets move on and learn from it. 

Archived