• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Hand Account of the Norman - Newton fight

Jeremy Igo

I like it. Don't want to see Cam or anyone get hurt. But I like the chip on the shoulder in practice. If Cam goes out and throws all over the defense I feel like he'll let them know about it. So I like the fact that Norman gives it back to him. Keeps him grounded and it's good competition. Everyone that reports for ESPN is a fairy, btw.

David Newton in particular. He sure knows how to spin a story.

He should be sent back to cover NASCAR.

No one said football players were particularly bright.

If he was pissed because his line collapsed, then talk to the linemen.

If he was pissed because Norman ran his mouth, make a play to shut it.

Norman isn't a rookie and Newton is in his 5th year.  Time to grow up and realize one stupid move by either that results in injury and it hurts the franchise and the season.

Just stupid.

I like the intensity from both players. It shows they care, even in practice. I feel sorry for the ass whopping that's coming Buffalo's way.

The only negative is this gives fuel to Cam's critics and will be blow out of proportion. I'll be sure to stay away from ESPN.

Jeremy ... did you sell your pics to ESPN or another outlet?  Their pictures look awfully good and you didn't include any in this thread.

On another note, I recall reading where Cam was taunting Norman earlier in camp when he threw a TD pass to the guy he was covering.  Sounds like a healthy competition and trash-talking got out of hand today.  No big deal ...  

Archived