• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday Camp Tweets and Such

Jeremy Igo

Thanks to Captain Morgan, Beastson and NeverLosetheFeeling for the updates.

Sounds like the WR battle has indeed heated up.  Glad so many guys are making great plays.

Question:  has there been any mention whatsoever of the guys on the PUP (Brandon Williams and DeAndre Presley)?  Definitely feeling B. Williams is on the bubble this year.  What's the process if they stay on the PUP and don't practice throughout training camp?  Do they go on the IR?  I forget....

Cam didn't lead him enough.  Ginn had a couple of steps on him but had to slow down and wait for the ball to get there.

And that play is a perfect example of why I cringe every time someone mentions Harper playing FS.

Maybe it's just me but if Kelvin continues to have to jump for the ball each time for a reception it's possible his YAC are going to be non existent.

Quaterback accuracy and play design are just as important to YAC as the individual skill of the receivers.  Hopefully we will see an improvement out of everyone this year.

Archived