• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Bottomless Soda Cup

chknwing

Yeah don't see this being much of a steal if you're only able to use it for one game. 
Esp. if the fountains only have soda, you shouldn't even want to be in the sun for that long drinking soda.

But if you can bring it back DEFINITELY a steal...but such a steal I don't see it happening

I'm no scientist, but I imagine if you take two subjects and give one four beers a day for one year and give the other four sodas a day for one year, the soda drinker is going to have far more adverse effects.

Saying that, the new refill policy will probably encourage me to bring in airplane bottles and use the soda as a mixer. Winning.

Yeah don't see this being much of a steal if you're only able to use it for one game. 
Esp. if the fountains only have soda, you shouldn't even want to be in the sun for that long drinking soda.

But if you can bring it back DEFINITELY a steal...but such a steal I don't see it happening

Soujds like it enables you to only by 1 $10 drink and share among multiple people instead of buying multiple $6 drinks.

Anyone that thinks beer is better than soda in a health perspective is kidding themselves. Beer is entirely carbs.

Wha? There is 39g of carbs in a can of coke and a beer like Sam Adams has 18g.  And beer is made from barley, hops, water and yeast.  Try pronouncing the ingredients on a can of mountain dew...

Wha? There is 39g of carbs in a can of coke and a beer like Sam Adams has 18g.  And beer is made from barley, hops, water and yeast.  Try pronouncing the ingredients on a can of mountain dew...

Yeah that's still a lot. I wasnt saying soda was good I am saying they are both bad.

Archived