• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Staley?

ctrcat

If we could get Staley, it would be amazing, but the chances are slim to nada.  The Niners are a dumpster fire, but it's mostly been all brought on by themselves.  Their front office is absolutely a trainwreck and I don't think there's any getting through to them...I mean for gods sake, they hired like what, the stadium janitor to be their head coach?  Nah, I don't want anything to do with that organization, not a deal with them, not even to look at them, let them rot and be the laughing stock of the NFL for the next, oh say, 2 dozen years.

I thought silly season was over.

I was wrong.

Why?  No sillier than their bizarro offseason.  If they have a chance to get younger or accumulate assets I would if I were them.  Teams trade within the conference all the time.  We did with the Rams to get Funchess and Vikings to get Bene among countless others.  How would this be different?

He's 31 and his team is done, having a truckload of needs.  I'd look to get younger or add assets if I were them.  Any chance the Gettfather gives them an offer they can't refuse?  What would that be?  

1st...not going to happen.

2nd...did you look at his cap numbers?

1st...not going to happen.

2nd...did you look at his cap numbers?

1st... WHY?!  Joe Montana and Jerry Rice didn't finish their careers there.  What makes this guy so untradeable after the offseason they've had in an effort to get younger?  They traded Andy Lee who'd been there longer than Staley.  The Patriots traded Logan Mankins in August last year with a similar age and resume.

2...yes, yes I have.  7.6 this year and 8.3 next year.  Less than Jimmy Graham who plays a less important position who everyone called a good deal for the Seahawks.

Often the best looking girls go dateless because many are scared to ask!!!

1st... WHY?!  Joe Montana and Jerry Rice didn't finish their careers there.  What makes this guy so untradeable after the offseason they've had in an effort to get younger?  The Patriots traded Logan Mankins in August last year with a similar age and resume.

2...yes, yes I have.  7.6 this year and 8.3 next year.  Less than Jimmy Graham who plays a less important position who everyone called a good deal for the Seahawks.

Often the best looking girls go dateless because many are scared to ask!!!

1:  I don't think that DG is going to trade away a very high pick to get a 31 year old, expensive player.

2: We still have to sign Luke......the best MLB in the game.

1:  I don't think that DG is going to trade away a very high pick to get a 31 year old, expensive player.

2: We still have to sign Luke......the best MLB in the game.

1.  The Patriots traded Mankins for a 4th and a backup TE who is back with the Bucs.  His age/resume is eerily similar to Mankins.  A higher premium for the LT sure, but that's what the thread is about.  Everyone has a price, and his may be far less than you think. 

2.  Where there's a will there's a way.  The Seahawks have 8 guys with a cap hit over 7 million in 2015 while we have 4 and far less tied up going forward.  Their demise will be drafting like complete @$$ for three straight years.

Archived