• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An End Around that Even Colin Jones could not catch...

Jeremy Igo

I sure hope he is rugged enough to take it in the NFL. Can you name all the guys who came in with a flash and left due to injuries. Other than Smith, have we had a successful little speed demon who stayed healthy. I am ready for Byrd to be the word.

Can't hit what you can't catch !!!

But I know what you mean, it's hard for those smaller guys to stay healthy.  DeSean Jackson comes to mine.  I met him before and was like "Wow you're a brave man to play football".  

However I am not sure if I'm ready for a world where we have the "speedy" receivers and the mismatch in size giant wide receivers. 

I sure hope he is rugged enough to take it in the NFL. Can you name all the guys who came in with a flash and left due to injuries. Other than Smith, have we had a successful little speed demon who stayed healthy. I am ready for Byrd to be the word.

Mike Goodson is the first name that comes to my mind when the training camp hype died once pads were on and guys were flying. 

I love Luke's reaction face. Priceless.

Mike Goodson is the first name that comes to my mind when the training camp hype died once pads were on and guys were flying. 

I love Luke's reaction face. Priceless.

when I think of a fast small guy for the Panthers who couldn't stay healthy, Ryne Robinson comes to mind right off the bat.

Fug Bersin. Fug Boykin. 

Benjamin

Funchess

Cotchery

Ginn

Brown

Byrd

Three possession receivers. Three speedsters. Is it truly that hard?

Bersin will be on the team buddy. I hate to tell you. Even if that  means letting Cotchery go. I promise you, Bersin will be on the team. Quit being a hater for no apparent reason

Archived