• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sutton Highlights -- Prepare yourself

bLACKpANTHER

I imagine if D-Will lights it up like last year he'll make the Probowl now that people know who he is.

not unless one of the three people that beat him last year get hurt.

he had better numbers than all three last year and didn't make it. Peterson because of who he is, but Turner because he's in a larger market, and Portis because...well...he's a redskin.

not unless one of the three people that beat him last year get hurt.

he had better numbers than all three last year and didn't make it. Peterson because of who he is, but Turner because he's in a larger market, and Portis because...well...he's a redskin.

Very good point. I retract my opinion.

ummm...atlanta's market isn't that much bigger than carolina's.

of course not you're comparing a city to a state silly

but if you really think that more people see carolina games on sunday than atlanta games weeeeellllll then i don't know what to tell you.

i know it's just preseason, but turner looks stronger and better than last season. it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he ended up the number one back at the end of the season.

considering how he beat up on terrible teams in the preseason, yeah I guess you could say he's back to 2008 form!

but if you really think that more people see carolina games on sunday than atlanta games weeeeellllll then i don't know what to tell you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_television_stations_in_North_America_by_media_market#United_States_of_America

i know it's just preseason, but turner looks stronger and better than last season. it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he ended up the number one back at the end of the season.

considering how he beat up on terrible teams in the preseason, yeah I guess you could say he's back to 2008 form!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_television_stations_in_North_America_by_media_market#United_States_of_America

he looks like a productive version of mike davis .. power running back with some cutback ability and to the 4.65 40 time .. i seem to recall deangelo had a high 4.5 .. it wasn't until testaverde came along and he started putting forth the extra effort to get faster that he had his breakout numbers and long runs .. just wait .. deangelo will put him straight

DWILL ran a 4.45, not a 4.5...

Archived