• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trai Turner vs Kony Ealy

Jeremy Igo

i'm more encouraged at the prospect of a beastly interior line than i am discouraged at the prospect of a mediocre RDE.

Even if Ealy doesn't pan out, I'm not all that concerned about DE right now.  Plenty of good reports on Frank Alexander and Mario Addison.  I'm just hoping we didn't throw away a 2nd round pick.  Though, the Hurney years should have made me numb to that particular blunder.

I echo the disappointment.

The biggest improvement comes after the first season to beginning the second. kony has been looking like a UDFA, before zod stated his struggles. Not ready to give up, but its showing why he lasted all the way til 60th overall( still believe it was great value). CJ and hardy did take about three years before they "arrived". 

Kony needs to get to work. He looks weak and the effort is poor. RR/Washington need to have a come to Jesus moment,  wake him up!

Trai is huge and plays with a nasty streak.... similar to how this fella once played

02-02-2013-allen-cowboys-3_4.jpg

Norwell and Turnern could end up being All Pros soon, no wonder Ealy is struggling. The run game is going to be on the next level considering how well Williams is doing at OT. If he can improve his technique against speed rushers this offense is going places. 

Archived