• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trai Turner vs Kony Ealy

Jeremy Igo

I swear it seems like Kony has been getting owned in every video and picture I've seen from this camp so far.

One video on the Panthers website he gets stonewalled by Oher, then starts yanking at his facemask followed by a slight swing... which Oher didn't appreciate too much and shoved him.  Turner ran over to break it up before it escalated and Kony just shoved him away.

So to the guy asking who was going to be involved in the first camp fight... I'd put my money on Kony.

Jeremy, do you recall how Hardy looked his second year in camp?  Or CJ for that matter?  How long did it take those two before they "got it" per say?  

Both of those players looked better in their first two camps than Ealy has. I am not counting Ealy out by any means, but he needs to up his game. 

True.

I am a little curious why they haven't tried Remmers or Williams at LT?  Other than maybe they aren't wanting to confuse young players.

I think we all are a little curious. At least it's still very early. Too bad Cam isn't left handed.

Archived