• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peanut Tillman on the assist from Josh Norman

Jeremy Igo

Peanut Tillman snags an INT off an assist from Josh Norman. (Vine from official Panthers account)

DSC_7062.thumb.jpg.70cdd541a30406eeba30a

Devin Funchess has to fight through that coverage from Josh Norman. Funchess had a good day yesterday, but ended on this less than stellar note. 

Bright side: The Panthers corners seem to be much improved this season. 

This just shows the differences between our two big recievers. While Funchess is mighty talented, he brings more of an elusive, yac type of game to our offense. 

Benjamin would have come diwn with that football. Those long arms and his physically dominating demenor is incredibly unique. Not saying funchess cant go up and get it, but im glad we have two big guys who bring a little something different to our offense. Really makes us versitile, and simply do whatever the hell we want to that defense considering if we can pound the rock and let Cam be Cam. 

Have a good day folks. 

Guys making plays in TC is always bittersweet IMO.  Glad to see guys making the plays, but discouraged for whatever side of the ball failed at their job.

I will say I'm getting more and more optimistic about Peanut playing a bigger role than expected and contributing more than originally expected too. 

Great clip. It looks like he attempted to attack the ball at the highest point, but maybe mistimed his jump a tad.
 What are J NO and Peanut doing on the same side?

This exactly. I would really like to know why in the world both corners are covering Funchess. It really does look like he jumped a second too early as Cam put a little more air under that throw than what he usually does.

I said in another tread that i want norman to bring funch down a notch in TC.  Let him know that pure ability will get you only so far in the NFL.  This is good for him, get in the film room and fix it.  

I dont see him taking KBs #1 spot but he will be a solid #2 reciver by the time the season is ready to kickoff.

Archived