• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Re-Signing Cole and Edwards

Jeremy Igo

If the worst case scenario is putting both KK and Star on the PUP list and activating them midseason, I'll take it. I'll get over losing them for the entire season as well (it'll hurt, but if it's what they need so be it).

What I don't want to see is horrible performance because they need rest but the team is trying to force the issue. 

In that light, yes, resigning Cole and Edwards are key offseason moves.

we literally have no clue what is going on and people are talking about his career being over and more surgery.

mother of god be OPTIMISTIC

Optimistic? No, no that doesn't sound right. Based on the limited information I've seen and some of the expert huddler opinions, its not too early to say:

Star = Jeff Otah.

Panthers: 0-16.

Trade Cam and Luke.

Fire DG.

Is there a reason you're using athletes from a completely different sport to illustrate your point and I'm missing it?

There are guys who have played their entire careers in pain.  That's why they get paid.

To illustrate the severity of the injury. Most of you guys really aren't seeing how serious a stress reaction really is. I would be very surprised if Star plays week one. And playing through pain has nothing to do with a stress reaction.

Archived