• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Re-Signing Cole and Edwards

Jeremy Igo

I don't think it's much of an overreaction to be concerned that this will inhibit him going forward. It's not a coincidence that a surgically repaired bone is hurting on a 300 pound man's foot. This is something that will require months of rest not weeks. See Kevin Durant and Yao Ming.

Is there a reason you're using athletes from a completely different sport to illustrate your point and I'm missing it?

There are guys who have played their entire careers in pain.  That's why they get paid.

after the Joel Embiid fiasco, the Panthers FO needs to be extremely cautious before bringing Star back. Rather not have him until mid-season versus him getting rushed back to start the year and aggravating the injury again.

Sorry, the what?

Sorry, the what?

I should have clarified. After the Joel Embiid fiasco, which happened with the Philadelphia 76ers in the NBA (basically he missed all of last year and now all of this year and possibly won't ever play again due to a broken bone in his foot), the Panthers should be extra-cautious with Star to avoid a similar situation. My original post was worded very poorly.

Archived