• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Re-Signing Cole and Edwards

Jeremy Igo

I guess that's one way to look at it. But this really sucks balls big time. I bet his availability is in serious jeopardy moving forward. If he can't make it through a few practices after months of rest how is he supposed to make it through an entire game much less make it through to the postseason? I'll be surprised if the foot ever heals fully with that much weight on it. Foot injuries can be detrimental to basketball careers so I can't imagine trying to play football on a bum foot.

I guess that's one way to look at it. But this really sucks balls big time. I bet his availability is in serious jeopardy moving forward. If he can't make it through a few practices after months of rest how is he supposed to make it through an entire game much less make it through to the postseason. I'll be surprised if the foot ever heals with that much weight on it. Foot injuries can be detrimental to basketball careers so I can't imagine trying to play football on a bum foot.

You are already ready to end the guy's career? Overreacting much?

Wow this offseason is no different to any other off season. One of the 330 pound DTs has a stress related injury related to the STRESS that's being put on his ankle as he begins training camp. You'd think this is the first training camp that's ever been run in NFL history from some of the reactions out here.

You are already ready to end the guy's career? Overreacting much?

I don't think it's much of an overreaction to be concerned that this will inhibit him going forward. It's not a coincidence that a surgically repaired bone is hurting on a 300 pound man's foot. This is something that will require months of rest not weeks. See Kevin Durant and Yao Ming.

Archived