• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Tv Distrib. Map for Wk 1

XxDeputyxX

In my experience, and unfortunately my position, the only way to watch Panther games online is illegally. There is that NFL Games Pass thing, but the only way you can register for that is if your IP address is outside of the United States. Thats right, the NFL cares more about getting NFL games to people outside of States than they do local fans. It's called "American" football, and yet, no love for Americans outside of ridiculous "markets".

Bah. I'm just upset knowing I'm going to have to rely on iffy streams that usually get shut down and/or stupid gamecasts for another year. And before you all get on me, I'm way too cheap to dish out the $$$ needed for DirecTV.

I'm always intriqued how they come up with the demos.

Look at the Minny game. WOW that's some serious range.

The early game on CBS with KC and Bal. One teeny tiny sliver in SoCal.

Isn't it up to the local station as to what game they choose to show? Enter that data in a 'puter, add the map, voila! Not that hard.

Isn't it up to the local station as to what game they choose to show? Enter that data in a 'puter, add the map, voila! Not that hard.

Not always. If the local market does NOT have a NFL team and is not considered a secondary market.

Explain the yellow dot in SoCal I was talking about?

I think Larry Johnson might be from LA. Matt Cassell is from USC. Neat science to me.

Archived