• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King is here today.

Jeremy Igo

I will save you all the need to click on his article. Here are his observations 1. Pressure is on Cam to show that he deserves a $100 million contract - not an observation just an editorial. 2. Big question mark is the patchwork offensive line. 3. Question the first round pick of Shaq Thompson and wonder if he is able to push for a starting spot in the lineup. 4. Wonder if Stew can stay healthy as there is no real answer behind. Not really any observations but some regurgitated comments to fill space in his blog.

You can quote me here:

"You ever thought of going on a diet, you fat fug? And while you're at it.. going to school to learn real journalism, and not just regurgitating the same five questions you picked up at K-Mart?"

Give him a hug and smoochies for me... since you know I love him so much.

I know most of you hate him and I am pretty much there with you.  

But, at least he shows up in person and actually watches "something"  Though his vision and thoughts are screw up at least he isn't writing about the Panthers from the Beach in Malibu.

How many of us bitch (including myself) about they have no clue.  At least he is showing up.

Ask him to write something positive just to throw everyone off.

Archived