• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Huddle and BBR Partnering on Training Camp Coverage

Jeremy Igo

Carolina Huddle and Black and Blue Review are partnering up this season on training camp coverage. 

You will start to see some Huddle content on BBR and vice versa. 

Huddlers are encouraged to visit http://www.blackandbluereview.com for additional training camp updates 

I must say, what you and Bill are doing is amazing. The amount and quality of content others bring to the fanbase is miniscule compared to you two. It's going to be great to see what the two of you can do together.

Jeremy

I know you probably dislike the hell out of me, but I must say, what you and Bill are doing is amazing. The amount and quality of content you two bring the fans is minuscule compared to the others. It's going to be great to see what the two of you can do together.

miniscule...you keep using this word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I honestly can't recall using it more than two times this entire year?

Well you should stop using it.

minuscule
ˈmɪnəskjuːl/
adjective
adjective: miniscule
  1. 1.
    extremely small; tiny.
    "a minuscule fragment of DNA"

Pretty sure you meant the exact opposite of what you said.

Well you should stop using it.

minuscule
ˈmɪnəskjuːl/
adjective
adjective: miniscule
  1. 1.
    extremely small; tiny.
    "a minuscule fragment of DNA"

Pretty sure you meant the exact opposite of what you said.

Yeah, I worded that wrong. Was trying to say that what the others are providing the fans is miniscule compared to Bill and Jeremy. 

Aug 1st 2015: the Huddle makes fun of Jakob for having minor dyslexia.

Yeah, I worded that wrong. Was trying to say that what the others are providing the fans is miniscule compared to Bill and Jeremy. 

Aug 1st 2015: the Huddle makes fun of Jakob for having minor dyslexia.

That is better, and makes more sense. Not making fun, just trying to help improve your vocabulary. ;)

Side note: How do you add emoticons to a post?

Carolina Huddle and Black and Blue Review are partnering up this season on training camp coverage. 

You will start to see some Huddle content on BBR and vice versa. 

Huddlers are encouraged to visit http://www.blackandbluereview.com for additional training camp updates 

so that was you running Voth's Camera yesterday for his post practice wrap up video?

Archived