• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DT and RB

tmm161

No it is not new ....read the posts before you start a new one. The RB signing was made in the same thread as the DT. It was posted at 2 o'clock.....approx 2 1/2 hours before you decided to enlighten us with stale information.

I know reading is tough for you, but just sound out the multi syllable words.

No it is not new ....read the posts before you start a new one. The RB signing was made in the same thread as the DT. It was posted at 2 o'clock.....approx 2 1/2 hours before you decided to enlighten us with stale information.

Yes that post has the RB announcement a few pages in. It would be nice to see an Original Poster to rename his thread when something new is added to it instead of calling other people names for not knowing that.

oh_snap.jpg

/any excuse.

Yes that post has the RB announcement a few pages in. It would be nice to see an Original Poster to rename his thread when something new is added to it instead of calling other people names for not knowing that.

OPs can't rename threads. only mods and admin can do that..

Archived