• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A great way to get no more cheerleader pics

Jeremy Igo

I feel for any female that uses this forum, because if you take away football all that's left is alcoholism, circlejerking and cat calling.

I ignore the circlejerking & cat calling except to chuckle every once in awhile at who is fapping to what lol. I've been on the Huddle since 2003 & have seen many, many phases come & go. This too shall pass.

The consumption of too much alcohol does bother me from time to time because it means that poster is not paying attention to the football being played & not able to intelligently discuss much of anything because they don't remember squat. That's why I typically stay away on game day. But it's not just a Huddle thing. From crowd watching at home games, it's apparently a football thing that affects men & women alike of all ages.

I came to the Huddle for the football but stay because all of you make me laugh or think or both. And Jeremy's pics & videos are truly outstanding. 

So, Jeremy, did you ban the guy or what?

Archived