• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bottom Feeding

Blitz

Ummm are you suggesting that we have insurance to shop Goodson for something higher than a fourth round pick? Please tell me I am reading that wrong!

If I am not, why oh why would you trade someone, who could be a starter, at a fourth round money slot, for an unknown commodity, which could end up being less productive than Goodson???

Because with Stewart and Williams on the roster, Goodson won't be productive. There just aren't enough opportunities for the third back.

That said, if you could take that back and get a starting quality DT or a better draft pick than you spent, why wouldn't you?

And this whole idea assumes that Stewart is healthy. I'm just tossing it out because signing a running back is very curious.

Thats right you little negative nancy! Go run and hide while us TRUE fans that sugar coat everything and continue to brown nose our favorite team and pretend everything is fine! Your negative posts make us all sick! So dont come back now you hear?

:smilielol5:

I am going nowhere TROLL. I am just done with you.

Because with Stewart and Williams on the roster, Goodson won't be productive. There just aren't enough opportunities for the third back.

That said, if you could take that back and get a starting quality DT or a better draft pick than you spent, why wouldn't you?

And this whole idea assumes that Stewart is healthy. I'm just tossing it out because signing a running back is very curious.

There are enough opportunities for third back, we just never had a good one....

we've never had a good third running back though....

Just run the numbers though. Even if we had a good one, would you invest carries on him or would you want Stewart to get a few more?

I think Fiametta will be used as our "third back" some this year. Last year the situations where they used Goings usually required more blocking skill than running skills, and Goodson isn't a great blocker.

Yeah Yeah Jangler told me the same thing but I still have him wrapped around my finger. You'll be no different SON! :D

And you still continue to follow me around trying to sniff my ass. I was going to move on because it was no longer fun toying with your pathetic little intelligence. However, you just make it too easy.

Keep posting your crap....it only shows how pathetic you really are. You have nothing meaningful to add and we all know it.

Dance little bitch....dance I say.

Just run the numbers though. Even if we had a good one, would you invest carries on him or would you want Stewart to get a few more?

I think Fiametta will be used as our "third back" some this year. Last year the situations where they used Goings usually required more blocking skill than running skills, and Goodson isn't a great blocker.

i actually watched goodson's blocking in the backfield and it was a lot better than a thought. there were a good few times that he was able to level a linebacker or big DE running in. he actually brought ray lewis down.

it's cut blocks but it works. he's not great but he isn't bad at all, especially for a rookie (something that i find myself saying an awful lot about him).

if you are looking for a good toilet paper and you don't get the observer i highly recommend this:

613.jpg

best toilet paper ever.

Yeah....but I really don't like TP being advertised by bears, and the commercial with the one with it all over his ass is just unBEARable.

:rofl:

Archived