• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bottom Feeding

Blitz

Lee has a starting gig in canada waiting for him. that is a fact. the deal was that if things didn't work out here he would go back up there. if there is any delay it's probably to see if he can land a gig on some other teams roster. teams are still looking. seriously, if he has a job in the CFL then there's no way he's going to take a job on a practice squad.

as far as birmingham....he just isn't that good. he looked pretty good with opportunities that he had but who were those opportunities against?

seriously, it isn't as big of a deal as you are making of it and there is no need to start getting upset.

as far as the practice squad roster? why do they need to have it made now? what is the rush? it's no big deal that they are still picking through and making decisions.

Ok...if you say so. I'm just voicing what I am seeing being carried out(like most other years), and the fact that players cut, and ones eligible for being claimed off of waivers, ended today at 12 from my understanding....but maybe I'm wrong.

Is it players with less than 3, or 4 eligible for PS?

I won't say I'm not upset, but it's more of sitting back looking at needs, then looking at moves, and scratching my head, balls, ass, and everything else that isn't making any sense whatsoever!

Other teams have released their practice squad rosters, and it would be nice to know what we are doing, to maybe ease some thoughts/pain/glee, about current moves being made by the organization.

None of us have a choice but to deal with it, but in the meantime....I'm going to comment on what info I have to comment on, and it isn't looking promising to me thus far.

:cheers2:

You're too negative! What kind of a fan are you?

There he is...wondered where our resident panty ass little bit GMan was at. Nice to see you crawled out from under your rock to enlighten us with more of your negativity.

Please go play in I-77 rush hour traffic.

Pay attention little GMan. I, like most fans here, do question things with this organziation when they do not make sense. However, unlike you, our every post is not how the coaches, FO, fans, players, decisions all suck.

No one here claims this offseason has gone the way we anticipated or probably hoped. However, we still support this team.

Ok...if you say so. I'm just voicing what I am seeing being carried out(like most other years), and the fact that players cut, and ones eligible for being claimed off of waivers, ended today at 12 from my understanding....but maybe I'm wrong.

Is it players with less than 3, or 4 eligible for PS?

I won't say I'm not upset, but it's more of sitting back looking at needs, then looking at moves, and scratching my head, balls, ass, and everything else that isn't making any sense whatsoever!

Other teams have released their practice squad rosters, and it would be nice to know what we are doing, to maybe ease some thoughts/pain/glee, about current moves being made by the organization.

None of us have a choice but to deal with it, but in the meantime....I'm going to comment on what info I have to comment on, and it isn't looking promising to me thus far.

some teams have announced their practice squads. not all of them. the panthers formalize everything at the last minute. they make announcements well after the fact. that's just the way they do things.

i just haven't seen any reason to panic or be upset at stuff but i'm not looking at it through the lens that you are. i generally like to wait for all the facts to come in before i reach any conclusions or get upset. i am also looking through lenses that don't have the organization being run by a bunch of monkey's either. they know things that i don't. i'm cool with that.

are there things to be upset about regarding this team? sure. i'm not happy with the defense, in particular the tackling and the secondary. i would just like to believe that they are working on it. no way to know what for sure is being done until the games are actually being played.

for me, i choose the path that does not lead to constipation and ulcers. i highly recommend it. :)

There he is...wondered where our resident panty ass little bit GMan was at. Nice to see you crawled out from under your rock to enlighten us with more of your negativity.

Please go play in I-77 rush hour traffic.

Pay attention little GMan. I, like most fans here, do question things with this organziation when they do not make sense. However, unlike you, our every post is not how the coaches, FO, fans, players, decisions all suck.

No one here claims this offseason has gone the way we anticipated or probably hoped. However, we still support this team.

Nonsense! You're just a troll! A REAL fan sugar coats everything and never says anything bad about their team. You are obviously not a real panther fan. You're just a negative troll. Thats probably what you're real life is like too.

;)

Nonsense! You're just a troll! A REAL fan sugar coats everything and never says anything bad about their team. You are obviously not a real panther fan. You're just a negative troll. Thats probably what you're real life is like too.

;)

God, your attempts at humor are as pathetic as your negative posts. Please crawl back under your rock.

I am done with you. I have wasted too much energy and time with the likes of you.

God, your attempts at humor are as pathetic as your negative posts. Please crawl back under your rock/

Thats right you little negative nancy! Go run and hide while us TRUE fans that sugar coat everything continue to brown nose our favorite team and pretend everything is fine! Your negative posts make us all sick! So dont come back now you hear?

:smilielol5:

Archived