• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bottom Feeding

Blitz

3 technique DTs are to the Panthers, what QBs are to the Bucs.

What untalented WR are to the Giants.

What overpaid nobodies are to the Redskins

What felon's are to the Bengals.

What 4.3 combine runners are to the Raiders.

What RB are to the Broncoes.

What injury prone O-Lineman are to the Jags.

What chokers are to the Cowgirls.

What NOT winning is to the Lions.

What patriot cast-offs are to the Chiefs.

What cry-baby RB are to the Titans.

I guess we just all have our niche in this league.

Well looks like Hayden will be starting week 1. Fox just doesn't give a damn about being run on. He can no longer feed us his bullsh*t of stopping the run being the #1 priority on defense.

And another RB? This guy has zero, lemme say it again ZERO experience at returning kicks.

Well looks like Hayden will be starting week 1. Fox just doesn't give a damn about being run on. He can no longer feed us his bullsh*t of stopping the run being the #1 priority on defense.

And another RB? This guy has zero, lemme say it again ZERO experience at returning kicks.

I agree! Fox is just BEGGING to get fired after this season!Well you didnt have to beg Foxy! All you had to do was leave and take your conservative bullshit out the door with you!

we need another body for practicing. it isn't much more to it than that. who do we have on the practice squad now?

This is no time for PRACTICE! This isn't preseason anymore. Where is the PS roster is a good question, and it is usually filled with those who are proven, and guys that you are familiar with, and can use in a pinch should injuries come up.

Not sure why you say we need bodies for practicing. Maybe I'm missing something here. :confused:

Archived