• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Check In Today - Official Thread

Jeremy Igo

Plus half of your games are played in Florida if you're on a Florida team.

The Huddlers coming to Jacksonville should look into North Carolina's residency laws relating to North Carolina state income tax. Plenty of snowbirds here from northern states pay less taxes because they live in Florida half the year.

I am heading down tomorrow, checking in the hotel, and staying through the weekend. 

Pizza Inn better stock up on chocolate pudding. 

Do you know what the team schedule is for Sunday? I'm thinking about driving down with my brother for the day but have no clue how early we need to get there, or where are the ideal spots to sit/stand.

Do you know what the team schedule is for Sunday? I'm thinking about driving down with my brother for the day but have no clue how early we need to get there, or where are the ideal spots to sit/stand.

SundayAugust 29:25-11:35 a.m. pals.gif play_60_icon.gif

If you look back a bit there's a thread Jeremy posted with all Training Camp info. The times are posted on the Panthers website. Unless you're looking for autographs you don't really need to get there much earlier. 

Archived