• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Check In Today - Official Thread

Jeremy Igo

Not training camp related, but...

@Buccigross: Highest Percentage of Returning Offensive Snaps – 2014 to 2015 Season
Packers     95%
Steelers     94%
Panthers    92%
Bengals     91%

Lets hope we're returning the offensive snaps that finished 5th in the league rather than the ones from the first half of the season that was 28th.

He can still have Florida Plates when he lives in North Carolina? I guess he has a summer home down there

I can only speak for Western NC, but there are tons of people here that drive around with Florida plates.. One of my coworkers has lived here for 5 years now and she still has Florida plates.

He can still have Florida Plates when he lives in North Carolina? I guess he has a summer home down there

All about establishing or keeping residency in Florida where the taxes are lower. My dad keeps his Florida drivers license, license plate, and residency with a PO Box to avoid paying the higher Minnesota state taxes.

All about establishing or keeping residency in Florida where the taxes are lower. My dad keeps his Florida drivers license, license plate, and residency with a PO Box to avoid paying the higher Minnesota state taxes.

From what I read in some other thread, state taxes are paid to whichever state a particular game is played in.  Not sure if that is accurate though.  But I imagine that if you own property in Florida, you can have a vehicle registered there. 

He needs it for all that flab he put on this off season. Am I right? 

That extra weight wasn't flab. It was his dreads getting longer. Next year he'll weigh in over 260, but a haircut will bring him back to 245.

From what I read in some other thread, state taxes are paid to whichever state a particular game is played in.  Not sure if that is accurate though.  But I imagine that if you own property in Florida, you can have a vehicle registered there. 

You are correct about the taxes paid to states where the game is played. Money made from investing, however, is best to have residency in a state with no state income tax, like Florida or Texas or Tennessee.

That extra weight wasn't flab. It was his dreads getting longer. Next year he'll weigh in over 260, but a haircut will bring him back to 245.

You are correct about the taxes paid to states where the game is played. Money made from investing, however, is best to have residency in a state with no state income tax, like Florida or Texas or Tennessee.

Plus half of your games are played in Florida if you're on a Florida team.

Archived