• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Uber

Your Creeper Cabbie

Drivers are pussies and are too chicken poo to drive a cab at 4am. And they charge too much. Uber is a fad and will be gone soon.

Then you can come back to me. I'll treat you well baby, show up fast get you there on time and won't over change you. Come back, you knw you want too. I promise not to touch your passed out ass too much.

Drivers are pussies and are too chicken poo to drive a cab at 4am. And they charge too much. Uber is a fad and will be gone soon.

Then you can come back to me. I'll treat you well baby, show up fast get you there on time and won't over change you. Come back, you knw you want too. I promise not to touch your passed out ass too much.

Über is cheaper and the cars don't smell like cat piss and vomit.

we did uber in Cincinnati last year the night before the game, the driver was great and funny, he had cold bottles of water for us, his car was about brand new and super clean, and he didn't drive like a crazy taxi driver. It was a great experience.

I also took a cab from downtown to the airport, an independent, and the lady was super nice as well there, but overall I was more comfortable with the uber driver.

Yeah I don't think you can be a Uber driver if your car is more than like 5 or so years old.   Taxi drivers drive crazy so I'd much rather avoid them if possible.  Here in Charlotte outside of my work buildings it's always a bunch of crazy Taxi guys out there screaming at each other.  I think they are Ethiopean or something.

Yea, I really enjoy the minivan with 213,786 miles on them with warped rotors, no rear AC, that smell like a homeless mans taint.

Not to mention the really nice folks who drive taxi's that act like the only form of payment is cash these days.

Archived