• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ranking the modern Marvel Movies

Jeremy Igo

Guardians of the Galaxy 

The Avengers 

Iron Man

Capitan America: The Winter Soldier

Iron Man 2

Thor

Captain America

Thor 2

The Avengers 2

Ant Man

Iron Man 3

Haven't seen ant man yet, and it honestly doesn't look impressive, but I'll without finial judgement on it until i actually see it, which won't be in the theaters.

Guardians of the Galaxy 

The Avengers 

Iron Man

Capitan America: The Winter Soldier

Iron Man 2

Thor

Captain America

Thor 2

The Avengers 2

Ant Man

Iron Man 3

Haven't seen ant man yet, and it honestly doesn't look impressive, but I'll without finial judgement on it until i actually see it, which won't be in the theaters.

I wasn't excited to see Ant Man either, but took my kids because they really wanted to. It was really enjoyable. 

I don't know what it is, but the first Captain America sucked to me.  I would put Thor and Thor two close to the bottom.  With Captain America the first one being dead last.  I saw that poo buzzed and it still sucked to me.  

I didn't like it either.  Plus, I'm not a huge Captain America fan.  I understand he's the "glue" and all, but the character itself kinda sucks IMO.

The current guy knocked it out of the park too far. 

He absolutely killed it.  The beef I have with Hulk, is the way they gave him gorilla characteristics when he turned.  I hated seeing the snorting, knuckle walking, head shaking, and stuff like that.

Archived