• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice Squad Announcement Coming...

solorca

I don't care what your agenda is, and I don't have an agenda for him either.

BUT...........fact remains the same my opinion is just that, and what I think is just that, just as yours is.

Being an ass about it is a choice you made....so ROCK ON! :dita:

since you've chosen to abandon the point entirely, fair enough.

Leman isn't fast enough to over run anything.
:D

since you've chosen to abandon the point entirely, fair enough

Once again, your train of thought is wayyyyyyyy off.

The only thing I have chosen to abandon is the reading of your senseless responses without you reading anything in it's entirety.

Good luck. :cheers2:

Yeah, you're right. The last two posts of yours had a lot of informative football thoughts in them. Great work! The way you're hustling into this with a lack of talent is inspiring to the Jeremy Lemans out there who aren't good enough to make anyone's rosters.

Nobody is acting like that. We have taken notice that he has a high motor, and gives it his all when he is on the field. (unlike the organization)

I've seen a couple of interviews with the guy as well, and he seems really intelligent, and LOVES the game.

So no.....we don't need anybody like that on our team, we just need high priced, overpaid I don't give a sh1t's, that mope around, walk onto the field and off, take plays off, and that don't try when given opportunities I guess!

Being deep at a position is no reason to cut a guy like that, and not put him on the PS. Stuff like this always comes back to haunt us......so just wait.

And how does your post prove me wrong in the least bit.

Archived