• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice Squad Announcement Coming...

solorca

Man....GTF over it! It isn't a fantasy, just an observation and my opinion...damn!

Read what I've said a little closer and you will see what I'm talking about, instead of just trying to respond as quickly as you possibly can.

Nobody said he was the ONLY one busting his ass. Learn how to spell fantasies, then you can talk about it more eloquently I do believe.

:dita:

you're right, it's completely wrong to suggest that people are clinging onto a guy who isn't that talented but hustles because he's more like them than, say, James Anderson. It makes much more sense than clinging to the team's 9th best linebacker.

he hits hard, he doesn't read defenses, he's slow in a scheme that relies on speed. He's a guy the coaches got into in practice for being aggressive enough to miss plays completely, getting suckered in. They decided not to go with him, to go another direction. Somehow I think we'll survive.

you're right, it's completely wrong to suggest that people are clinging onto a guy who isn't that talented but hustles because he's more like them than, say, James Anderson. It makes much more sense than clinging to the team's 9th best linebacker.

he hits hard, he doesn't read defenses, he's slow in a scheme that relies on speed. He's a guy the coaches got into in practice for being aggressive enough to miss plays completely, getting suckered in. They decided not to go with him, to go another direction. Somehow I think we'll survive.

Whatever.....Mr. Football God Jr. Glad you are so much more intelligent than any of us others that watch the same game you watch.

I watch each and everyone(every game as well) in person 4 rows from the field, and then again, and again on the DVR when I get home and get the chance.

I'm gonna tell you like I told a previous poster......read everything before you post idiotic ramblings, and you will understand I am not for hanging on to anything, but sick and tired of seeing those that go out of their way to bust their ass, and display plenty of talent, get booted, while we play others that act like they don't give a damn like they own the ******* team!

So rock on! :rolleyes:

Whatever.....Mr. Football God Jr. Glad you are so much more intelligent than any of us others that watch the same game you watch.

I watch each and everyone(every game as well) in person 4 rows from the field, and then again, and again on the DVR when I get home and get the chance.

I'm gonna tell you like I told a previous poster......read everything before you post idiotic ramblings, and you will understand I am not for hanging on to anything, but sick and tired of seeing those that go out of their way to bust their ass, and display plenty of talent, get booted, while we play others that act like they don't give a damn like they own the ******* team!

So rock on! :rolleyes:

so the way you're getting unhappy about it is apparently the way you're showing you don't have a strong emotional connection to Leman, then?

Listen. I'm not saying Leman was terrible, but he wasn't great. And everyone busts ass at this level, so I don't care who looks like they're trying. Either you're good enough or you're not. I like linebackers who get there and wrap, instead of get there, run past there eagerly, but really really wanted to be there making the tackle and will try so hard next time.

That's just my opinion, and sorry it seems to cause this much problem with you.

so the way you're getting unhappy about it is apparently the way you're showing you don't have a strong emotional connection to Leman, then?

Listen. I'm not saying Leman was terrible, but he wasn't great. And everyone busts ass at this level, so I don't care who looks like they're trying. Either you're good enough or you're not. I like linebackers who get there and wrap, instead of get there, run past there eagerly, but really really wanted to be there making the tackle and will try so hard next time.

That's just my opinion, and sorry it seems to cause this much problem with you.

Ok.......you had the nerve to bring up tackling...look at who is on the current roster, that missed a TON of them, and showed half the effort.

Point proven.

Next witness your honor. Out of your league, and the NFL isn't one either it appears.

Oh yeah...I can get unhappy about whatever the fvck I want to..... just a little FYI.

;)

By all means, get unhappy. Just don't blame me for it. You don't get to the NFL half-assed and this myth of some kid being great just because you think he cares? It doesn't exist.

But, if you like linebackers who care enough about over-running the play to take themselves completely out of it, Leman's your man. And apparently he is.

By all means, get unhappy. Just don't blame me for it. You don't get to the NFL half-assed and this myth of some kid being great just because you think he cares? It doesn't exist.

But, if you like linebackers who care enough about over-running the play to take themselves completely out of it, Leman's your man. And apparently he is.

Have you been paying attention any this preseason? Leman was our 2nd or 3rd best LB this preseason behind Anderson and maybe Connor. Don't know where you get this "over-running the play" MYTH bullsh*t from.

maybe it was all those times he over ran the play Maybe that's where I got the idea he over ran the play.

Since I have such an agenda against Jeremy Leman.

I don't care what your agenda is, and I don't have an agenda for him either.

BUT...........fact remains the same my opinion is just that, and what I think is just that, just as yours is.

Being an ass about it is a choice you made....so ROCK ON! :dita:

Archived