• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice Squad Announcement Coming...

solorca

You know, Leman had a good game to start preseason, but it's not like he lit things up since. He was the 7th best LB on a team that does cherish speed - so they aren't keeping him on the practice squad. Do you think the franchise will fold without another hustle guy? you can find kids like this all over the place. As a matter of fact there's one out there right now.

How about the players that did make it. Williams...not many people outside of beat writers (inside knowledge perhaps) were calling that one. I can't believe turnstile, I mean, Schwartz made it. Let's just hope Otah can stay healthy this year. His injuries were mild last year, but he did get dinged a lot. Johnson and Anderson stuck; most of us probably knew they would though they don't necessarily have to agree with it.

Do you think the franchise will fold without another hustle guy? you can find kids like this all over the place.

Nobody said anything about the franchise falling. I just think it is a shame that the ones that bust their ass, try as hard as they can, and give it there all get sent packing while you have ones that act like they could care less get the royal treatment.

Truth hurts, and it works both ways is the sad part.

Nobody said anything about the franchise falling. I just think it is a shame that the ones that bust their ass, try as hard as they can, and give it there all get sent packing while you have ones that act like they could care less get the royal treatment.

Truth hurts, and it works both ways is the sad part.

there are plenty of people busting their ass. In the end we're putting a team together based on what's best for the team, not fans' fantasties that they're going to be on this football team.

there are plenty of people busting their ass. In the end we're putting a team together based on what's best for the team, not fans' fantasties that they're going to be on this football team.

Man....GTF over it! It isn't a fantasy, just an observation and my opinion...damn!

Read what I've said a little closer and you will see what I'm talking about, instead of just trying to respond as quickly as you possibly can.

Nobody said he was the ONLY one busting his ass. Learn how to spell fantasies, then you can talk about it more eloquently I do believe.

:dita:

People always tend to pull for the underdog, especially when they shine. Lehman was a long shot to make it, but he showed serious moxy and that caught people's eyes. It doesn't make people wrong to pull for these FA long shots to make the team, as improbable as it may be. The Williams kid did it and nobody outside of a beat writer or two was calling that one. However, O-lineman tend not to stand out like a LB does.

I didn't know this turned into "smack talk". I just saw alot of starters who couldn't tackle and noticed a young guy busting his ass. There is always some smart ass on here who knows everything though.

You know it. :cheers2:

I didn't know this turned into "smack talk". I just saw alot of starters who couldn't tackle and noticed a young guy busting his ass. There is always some smart ass on here who knows everything though.

Exactly.

People always tend to pull for the underdog, especially when they shine. Lehman was a long shot to make it, but he showed serious moxy and that caught people's eyes. It doesn't make people wrong to pull for these FA long shots to make the team, as improbable as it may be. The Williams kid did it and nobody outside of a beat writer or two was calling that one. However, O-lineman tend not to stand out like a LB does.

Exactly

I didn't want expect him to make the team like a lot of people did, because we rarely ever keep the preaseason superstar. I do think, however, that he would be a good addition to the practice squad because of the intensity he showed. He was one of a very small majority that seemed to be playing like a job in the NFL was on the line. In my opinion he earned one, even if it was a relatively small position like a practice squad. I have a feeling he'll catch on somewhere though.

Archived