• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice Squad Announcement Coming...

solorca

According to Gantt, Jeremy Leman isn't on it. Unless he has been picked up and no one announced it, that is shocking to me. A guy with that kind of intensity and focus should at least be able to practice with the team. They could use it.

daringantt When Panthers put together practice squad today, it won't include LB J Leman. Apparently 40 times are more important than football plays.

I wonder if the team is just scared of having him on the field because he practices so hard. I know there were some comments about him being too aggressive in practice and risking injuriest to other players. Personally, I think they could use someone who plays hard.

I'm sorry but the way some of you have been acting over leman you would think he's a future hof player, but hes not, he's just a decent player at a position we are already stacked at. That's why he was cut.

Nobody is acting like that. We have taken notice that he has a high motor, and gives it his all when he is on the field. (unlike the organization)

I've seen a couple of interviews with the guy as well, and he seems really intelligent, and LOVES the game.

So no.....we don't need anybody like that on our team, we just need high priced, overpaid I don't give a sh1t's, that mope around, walk onto the field and off, take plays off, and that don't try when given opportunities I guess!

Being deep at a position is no reason to cut a guy like that, and not put him on the PS. Stuff like this always comes back to haunt us......so just wait.

Archived